Monday, August 17, 2009

Redeeming Love


Some girlfriends and I were at lunch on Sunday talking about the book, "Redeeming Love," by Francine Rivers, and how much we loved the book. Each one of us at the table have different personalities, goals, and perspectives on most topics- but we all agreed the book was fantastic and touched us somehow. I have never read a book more than once (not even the entire Bible all the way through) except for this book... Which I think over the course of two years, I've read somewhere around six or seven times, and I'm still not sick of it yet! Anyway, if there are any ladies- or gentlemen for that matter- out there interested in a good book- especially you ladies- I think I can safely say, Olga, Taylor, Mandy, and I highly recommend the book!... Just try not to get addicted to it like me! haha ;)

2 comments:

  1. There is a woman that I love. While I will remain anonymous, she knows who I am. All I can say to her on here is, "I want to be your Michael".

    You are amazing to me in every way, and I accept you for who you are, both physically and emotionally. Just remember, as Christ loves the church, so I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing book!! I am actually rereading it for the 5th or 6th time... i've lost count now. and I am doing a blog over what we can learn about the character of God and His great love. you should check it out! http://ofbooksanddiscussions.blogspot.com/
    oh and also if you want another amazing read by francine rivers read her series called The Mark of The Lion Trilogy it starts off with A Voice in the Wind. AMAZING! oh and Atonement Child is very good too! :)
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Now lets hear from you!