Saturday, May 9, 2009

All Moved!


Aidan, Ethan, and I are all moved in and all unpacked! I am really pleased with the layout of the apartment and it's plenty of room for us and all of their toys- haha! I had to do some shopping (which is usually not something I enjoy) but I have to say it was fun shopping for this place- especially finding a good vacuum cleaner for only $39 and a really cute monkey bathroom shower curtain and decor for the boys bathroom was a pretty good price at Target. Their bathroom trash can is a smiling monkey holding a banana. And the rug is a huge monkey face. When Aidan saw it for the first time he laughed and said, "George!" I don't think it's meant to be Curious George, but since he was thrilled by the idea, I am too.
My parents came over for Pizza and salad last night. Guess what! My oven works! Everything works in this place! (knock on wood) It's great. I gave the boys the master bed/bath, and I took the second room, which is a little smaller, but has a beautiful vaulted ceiling (hey! Another benefit to a 3rd floor!) and a huge window. The pool opens on Memorial Day and I'm looking forward to taking the kids. I haven't actually showed them the pool yet because we can't get in it.
This weekend I won't have the boys, so I'm getting a few more things organized, and then I'm getting all dolled up (something I definitely haven't done this week) and going out with Adam for our date night!
Yippy Skippy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now lets hear from you!