Saturday, October 25, 2008

My first blog!




Hello! Let's live life loving! For starters, here are two little guys I'm loving...
My oldest son is Aidan and my youngest is Ethan. These two bring so much love and joy to my life and I'm so thankful to God for letting me see some of His glory through their eyes. My hope for this blog is to simply share some Jesus, share some love (same thing), and share some observations about life- all the while hoping you'll share back. We all have something to bring to the table of life... something brings us all together, and in my opinion that something is LOVE.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about this!! You're officially on my blog roll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I wasn't aware you had a blog, but now you're one of my regulars! I'm excited to see what you've got to say!

    ReplyDelete

Now lets hear from you!