Monday, November 10, 2008

The List...

I know I'm going to think of more things later... but for now, here's some things I'd like to do that I've never done:

1. Go to a football game!- An actual league playing league in uniform!!! Never been. My school didn't offer football. (At this point I'm holding out on purpose for a special occasion.)
2. Take my kids on a vacation.
3. Do pottery (A desire I've had since the movie, "Ghost")
4. Go to Europe (...we're dreaming now)
5. Go on a sail boat (I've been in a boat- but not a sail boat- those things look amazing!)
6. Go with a group of family and/or friends to spend a Christmas on Skid Row.
7. Go on a dangerous "smuggle bibles" mission trip.
8. Have a candle light dinner on the roof of a building with a beautiful view. (from my romantic side)
9. Go deep sea fishing and catch something big!
10. Go on a road trip with good friends and good music.
11. Go to Jerusalem.
12. Help build something- like a house or church for a people group in need ( I actually have gotten to do this before- but really want to do it again- it's fun!)

* Quick story- one of my favorite memories... mission trip to Guatemala orphanage. The directors of the children's home asked if our team would help the kids paint murals in each room of the school house and dorms, build concrete stairs for the entrance, and use machetes to clear all the bush around the back for a soccer field. It took all week and we worked side by side with their local church- one of the best weeks ever!

So, what's YOUR list??? Think about it- write it down even- it's fun! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. SKY DIVING! ... this should have been on the list for sure... so I'm adding it now.

    ReplyDelete

Now lets hear from you!