Thursday, November 27, 2008

So many reasons to be thankful!




I am thankful for many things this year...







I'm thankful to the Lord for loving me, teaching me, and helping me through this life; for my children, family, friends, my brothers and sisters at Living Hope, and our new puppy. I'm thankful for His grace and His rod- I need them both. I'm thankful for the pain He allows to give me a deeper understanding of my need for Him each day and the comfort and joy that comes when I let go of my will and trust in Him for all the unknown and unanswered. He has sustained me and He is worthy of my praise this Thanksgiving day and every day.































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL photos! So sad I missed you last night ... can you hang tomorrow night (Friday)? Happy happy Thanksgiving!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Now lets hear from you!